Sunday, December 26, 2010

Solstice, Lunar Eclipse, and all the other crazy energy!

How is everyone out there doing with all the energy shifts we are all going through? Wow, is all I can say, it has been intense. You might say, when is it not intense? I might agree. :) Holidays can be overwhelming without all this crazy energy going on at the same time.

When I read the global energy that is affecting us personally, it feels like the world is turning around and making us focus on what is truly important to us on our own unique paths. We cannot get away with avoiding who we are. This might be true always to some extent, but it is doubly true at this moment in our soul's history. I can literally feel the pull energetically saying "turn within and face your Self. Do not back away from who you are."

What is kind of cool about this whole process is that we actually function better when we are not avoiding who we are. Imagine that!

I had a great hike today with my crazy dogs and I got off trail randomly. It made me have to focus completely so that I didn't fall on my face. My mind could not wander, and I had to be fully present with who I was in that moment. The world dropped away and I felt very fluid and at peace. (And slightly clumsy at times as well, but very present as I was clumsy.:)) As I saw my strengths and weaknesses with the process of getting down the mountain, I let my mind watch my experience without judging it. It was a perfect moment of being.

So, if you want to find some sanity over this holiday season, make sure you spend time listening to who you are. If that time comes from meditation, awesome, if it comes from hiking in the mountains, awesome as well. Part of listening to who you are is finding what you love to do and doing it in a fully present and focused way.

Many Blessings to you all, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment