Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cleansing and Clearing

Hi Everyone! How has your summer been going? Have you missed me?

This has been a powerful summer for me that centers around cleansing a clearing and healing and getting super present in the moment.

My house was the symbol of all of this as I had multiple house repairs all summer long. It's finally coming to a sane level. I couldn't sleep in my bedroom for 3 months because of mold and I feel like I got to cleanse the mold out of my brain and my soul and get centered on the present moment and find ways to ground myself.

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am an Aquarius, which in simplistic terms means that I am a bit of an airhead. It helps me when it comes to doing readings and seeing and feeling and experiencing energy, but it doesn't always help me be present in physical life and living.

Having to be super present with my house and house repairs got me really present in my body. I got to hammer and paint and even tile! It was fun and so grounding, even though it took me away from business and blogging and work sometimes.

While I was cleansing the mold from my bedroom, I visualized all the aspects of my mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies getting cleansed and cleared as well. I realized how much patience it takes to really be thorough when it comes to healing something. (If it takes a couple of months to heal a room, then lifetimes of unhealthy patterns definitely take longer than that.) We get so hard on ourselves sometimes when things don't heal as fast as we want them to, but it makes sense that we have to heal, then sit and wait and make sure all the "mold" is out and then heal some more if we find more. I see a lot of people give up on themselves too soon and think that they've failed in a healing process when they are about to break through and out of an age-old pattern. It's easy to do, but be gentle with yourselves and you will heal. A light breaks through and you get to see the clear state of self.

I guess I learned patience a bit more this summer as well.

Much love and light to you on your journey. I am in the process of developing a podcast- coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment