Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spirit of Grace

I wanted to give an update on my experience with Gracie since she died... It has been an amazing journey and her spirit is very strong.

Last week it had been 3 weeks since Gracie died, and my other dog Cosette woke me up in the middle of the night with a mournful loud cry. It startled me from a deep sleep. I could feel Gracie's presence really strong, and I had the thought that Gracie was going through her dying process in her life review. Every time I would start to fall back asleep, I could hear the sound of a dog throwing up- that's how Gracie died- and I would look up and Cosette was fine. I finally got up and prayed and sent Gracie light and love and gratitude. Eventually, I felt a sense of peace and freedom.

The next day, I had a morning client and then a break. All of a sudden, I had this orb of light cover my vision. It was clear and fringed with a kaleidescope of light that was blinking. I could see it equally well with my eyes closed or open. It lasted for about a half an hour and then I had a splitting headache for about an hour. I knew it was Gracie saying hi in her formless form, now free of her life review and open to a new life in spirit as a guide and friend. I can feel her more tangibly now and she has very expansive and healing energy as always.

I will report more along the way. Hope you all are enjoying the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment