Friday, May 21, 2010

Finding Calm in the Storm

There is a lot of chaotic energy swirling around this planet. We see this in our news and we hear it from the great and intense shifts people are making in their lives. It is vital for us all to find our center, to find the eye of the storm. How do we do this? Taking deep breaths and affirming our divinity can be centering and clearing. "I am divinely grounded here on this planet as the world is shifting around me. I am filled with light and love and I ask the divine to stand with me so that I can experience and know that the growth of this planet is ultimately beautiful and good."

We all have the ability to find a place of peace, no matter what is going on around us.  Keep doing prayers for centering so that you can feel healthy and whole in the midst of rapid change and growth.

Love and Light,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your point of view and your apparent kind and thoughtful nature. I may not agree entirely with you on some subjects but that is to be expected in such a diverse world. Thank You for your posts.

    ReplyDelete