Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prayer

Quite a few clients have wanted my to write out the prayer that I do at the beginning of every session. This is a transcription that is a little more useful when you use this prayer for yourself. Hope you enjoy! Love and Light, Liz

Dear God, Goddess, Divine Spirit, I give thanks to my beauty, to my light, to my truth. At this time, I allow myself to fully and completely  surrender to my divine state of light, to my divine state of truth. As I surrender to my divine state of truth, I recognize and know in every cell of my being that I am love itself. I am light. I am health; body, mind, heart, and spirit. I am abundance. I am joy. I am peace. I am bliss. Anything and everything that stands in my way of recognizing and knowing my divinity easily and gently heals, lifts, shifts and transforms so that every cell of my being and every aspect of my life aligns with a divine state of light, to a divine state of truth. I honor myself in this life, and I bless this life in a state of pure and divine love and light, and so it is, Amen

(copyright Liz Vance)

1 comment: