Monday, September 14, 2009

Patience...

I am convinced that it is not innate for us humans to have patience. Even the more evolved souls have to practice patience, which the "practice" part of that equation means to me that it is not natural for us. I am sure there will be a lot of people who argue me on this point, and I would love to hear the arguments and experiences.

I just got through a rather intense mercury retrograde experience with travelling where pretty much anything that could be delayed or challenging was delayed or challenged. I am writing this on a total of three hours sleep, and I love to sleep. I mean, really, I love my sleep. :)

So, in this travel experience, I practiced patience and won. My friend and I actually had an adventure and laughed through the unhappy people and the multiple mishaps. It was fun, but it definitely was "practice." I had to keep my mind focused on allowing life to unfold and allowing the challenges to either melt away or to teach me patience in a deep way.

For those of you who have a challenge with patience, which I am going to assume is most, if not all of you, let's do a prayer. "Dear God, Goddess, Divine Spirit, help me open to a full and deep experience of patience. Help me to release any discord that is going on in my body, mind, heart or spirit so that I can feel at peace and feel in balance. As I feel balance and peace, my patience for life deepens. Help me to know a sense of gratitude for every step that I take on this earth. As I feel gratitude, my patience deepens and I know that every step that I take on this earth is divine. Thank you God, Goddess, Divine Spirit, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment