Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mercury Retrograde- Help! :)

For those of you who follow astrology as well as for those of you that don't, mercury is on its way into retrograde as of tomorrow. Whoo hoo! :) What does this mean for all of us. For the little I know, because I am no astrologer, it means we all need to have a lot of patience. Mercury is the planet that controls communications and electronics and travel and when a planet goes into retorgrade it means that everything in it's domain moves backwards in some way in our lives. Personally, for me it usually means clients show up on the wrong day, my computer acts a bit "wiggy", and I have a few challenging conversations with friends or family where I wonder if they are really hearing and understanding me and where they wonder if I am really hearing or understanding them. For those of you who don't believe in astrology, I would bet you $50 that you could guess when mercury was in retograde in your lives. I won't place the bet, however, because nay sayers love to remain nay sayers, in my experience.

Anyway, hang in there everyone. We are about to enter into another Mercury Retrograde, starting the 7th of September and lasting to the end of the month. Have patience if things in your life don't work perfectly and try to laugh through this. If laughing doesn't work for you and if your patience is running thin, I suggest this simple prayer. "Dear God, help!" It is a simple and effective way of manuvering through life's craziness. Good luck, and I would love to hear your stories so we can laugh through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment