Monday, November 14, 2011

Ghost Tour in New Mexico

I went on a ghost tour of Old Town in Albuquerque, NM this past Saturday night. It was an interesting tour, not because we saw ghosts, but because it pointed something out that was very important for me to realize.

This was a "scientific" tour of the ghosts in Albuquerque and they used equipment that was supposed to prove whether ghosts were there or not. The science part to me was very inconclusive, but the cool thing that was revealing was that it seemed like all the equipment used to identify ghosts were very sensitive to people who had a connection to spirit. I am not a detail person, as you all well know by now, so I won't get into the details, but the ghost tour people and I spiked the instruments, while the other people on the tour did not set them off very much.

To me that means that the more actively you connect to spirit, the more charged your energy is. Is this a good or a bad thing? I'll let you be the judge, but to me it seems like a good thing. It seems like that those of us who are working with the subtle world might be working with a different part of the brain that is active throughout the body.

So, the bottom line- get to the bottom line, right?- is that I got inspired even more to work with expanding my intuition and anyone out there who wants to join me. I am going to do weekly exercises and blogs talking about expanding intuition.

Here's to feeling more and more alive! (Funny that the inspiration to feel alive came from the dead on a ghost tour!)

No comments:

Post a Comment