Friday, January 8, 2010

The New Year of Gratitude...

This year I am setting an intention to go deeper into a state of gratitude for every aspect of my life, every aspect of my body, mind, heart, and spirit. Anyone who would like to join me in this deepening of gratitude, please do. What I have recognized by setting this intention is that there are different levels of gratitude. We can say we are grateful, but when we really sit with gratitude and bring in different areas of our lives that we feel unsettled with and allow ourselves to really feel gratitude, we can change our lives. When we feel grateful and begin our days from a state of gratitude for everything that we are and everything that we are not, a state of peace and joy enters into every cell of our beings. This is bliss.

Here's a prayer to do... "Dear God, Goddess, Divine Spirit, I am grateful beyond measure for my life. I ask for divine assistance to feel the energy of gratitude and I release all resistance to deeply feeling and knowing gratitude. I know that every step that I walk here on this earth is divine. I ask for my body, mind, heart, and spirit to embrace the divine light in every every aspect of my life. I open my heart in deep gratitude and release all that stands in my way of a fully grateful life. And so it is, Amen."

In the spirit of gratitude, I am creating a new cd this month called- get this- "Gratitude" :) This is a part of the "Begin Within" CD series that I have been working on. My website has the other CDs posted, http://www.intuitiveliz/products2.html. Please let me know if you would like a FREE copy of the CD "Gratitude." I am offering this free to my readers and clients in gratitude for all of your love and support. Many blessings and much love and light, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment