Friday, November 20, 2009

The Bends

I have a friend who has been plagued by dark energy. She opened her energy in a session with me and opened too fast. This can happen sometimes, but is very rare. I compare it to the bends, a problem divers have if they try to come to the surface of the ocean too fast. The change in pressure is so quick that a diver can die. Now, with an expansion of energy we cannot die, but we can feel sick or ungrounded if the expansion is fast. Our energy is wide open and we can be open to every kind of energy- the light as well as the darker, denser energies. If this person has psychic abilities, it can be very disorienting. The key, if this were ever to happen to any of you is to make sure you get an energy balancing from a professional healer as soon as possible. It's important to ground yourself and to cleanse and clear you energy and to rest as much as you need. If you know of anyone who is experiencing this, encourage them to get help. The sooner the help is received, the easier the healing. It is important to talk to the healer that you chose and make sure they are there to focus you and align you in the light. If they talk too much about the dark forces and the negative energies they might enhance the experience you are having with these energies and might pull you away from the light. A healing needs to be focused single-mindedly on the light. Now, just a slight case of the bends as your energy expands and as you open to the light is much more common. You might feel tired as you connect more with the divine within yourself. If this is the case, a daily prayer is useful. "Dear God, Goddess, Divine help my body, mind, heart, and spirit align with the light that I am opening to. Help me to feel at peace in every cell of my being. Help me to feel grounded and centered in the divine light that is my truth. Help the healing that I am going through to be gentle and easy and help me release all that stands in my way of feeling and knowing myself to be divine. I affirm that I will stay focused on the light within me as I heal, and so it is, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment